How you can help
• make a donation - either a secure on-line donation though our Website or send a cheque to us.
• Help us raise money by getting your local community, school or church group to fundraise for the
• Let us know of any organisation or publication that you think may be able to help us in reaching our aims either through charitable donations, grants and sponsorship, or articles about our campaign"
• Put us in touch with medical professionals interested in providing voluntary services at Masanga Hospital
• Contact us to join our mailing list and receive up-dates about the progress of the Masanga Hospital Appeal.
• forward our contact and information to friends and colleagues who may also be interested to hear about the current plight of the Masanga hospital and our plans to rebuild it Thank you. Equipment needed
• basic diagnostic radiology / ultrasound
• equipment for the operating theatre
• supplies of intravenous giving sets (drips)
• urethral catheters
• suture material
• gloves Support may be in cash or in kind; materials, drugs, medical equipment and facilities. Corporate body may wish to sponsor a ward or department, or donate relevant equipment What you money can buy
• £5.10 1,000 chloroquine tablets for treating malaria
• £10.50 1 impregnated mosquito net
• £825 a large general instrument
• £6,000 an ultrasound scanner for obstetrics and gynaecology